Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Book Character Day/Fall Celebration

Friday was an incredibly exciting day for my little book characters!  They had so much fun dressing up!  The kindergarten teachers dressed up as Pete the Cat!  
Once the students saw my Pete hat, who happens to be a classroom celebrity in our room, they all wanted one too!  So, before we had our Fall Celebration I let them all make Pete the Cat hats, too!  By making the Pete hats it also made sure everyone was able to participate in Book Character Day! 
Then we had to take our traditional silly picture!
My silly little Pete the Cats!  
 
 After we made our hats it was time for the Fall Celebration!  Thank you so much to Ms. Shannon and Ms. Amy (Abby's Moms) for coming and helping throw such a great celebration for our students!  Also, a special thank you to Ms. Melissa (Lydia's Mom) for bringing in a yummy and healthy fall themed treat for snack, too!  We are beyond lucky to have such wonderful Parents and all that y'all do for us!  
 Halloween Bingo! 
 A yummy "dirty" treat for my little Pete the Cats!  Dirt Cake...and boy did the students love it!!!
 Everyone listening hard during Halloween Bingo
I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend!!!  I can't wait to hear all about how Friday night went tomorrow morning!  



No comments:

Post a Comment