Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fall Leaves and Thankful Turkeys

Friday we read a very cute story called, "The Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves" and then began working on an amazing project using real fall leaves from our playground!
 Collecting Leaves for our Project
 My little Leaf Collectors had so much fun finding the most beautiful and perfect leaves!
 
 
 Even though it was chilly, they really LOVED hunting for the most perfect leaves for our project!
 
 
 Everyone working hard to put their beautiful leaves in the perfect places from their projects!
They turned out absolutely GORGEOUS!!!  Our classroom looks like we have stained glass windows!  
We have also been talking about Thanksgiving and who/what we are thankful for!  I must say, my little Turkeys are very thoughtful and are very thankful for everything they have in their lives!  I feel so blessed to have each and everyone of them in my class!
 To go along with our thankful feathers, we have our Turkey Ten Frames, which turned out amazing!  I am also very thankful for how smart my little Turkeys are this year!!!
 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I can't wait to see my amazing little Turkeys tomorrow, I am truly blessed with all of them!!!  I wish for everyone a beautiful and thankful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment