Sunday, November 16, 2014

Day 2 of TAPAS and More Turkeys!

Thursday was our second day with TAPAS Artist Ms. Holly working on pieces of art inspired by Paul Klee!  We started our final watercolor projects.  We were working with watercolor pencils to design compositions using shapes, which happens to fit perfectly in to our Math Standards for this quarter!  This coming Tuesday we will add water to them using paint brushes and then move on to the clay tiles pieces of the project!  The final part of this project will be writing short rhyming poems about their artwork!  My little artists are absolutely having a ball with this!  I have never seen them get so serious about a project before!  They all have worked so hard and I am so excited for them to see their final products!
 Please do not disturb, masterpieces are in the making!!!
 
 
 
 
 Part of our Fun Friday this week was making these adorable hand print Turkeys!  I love how they turned out and I hope you enjoy them at home for all of the Thanksgiving season!  I know I sure am thankful for each of my Little Turkeys in my class!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment