Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Miss Jones' 2017-2018 Kindergarten Class

I am so excited about my AMAZING new group of Kindergartners this year at Estes Elementary for the 2017 - 2018 school year!  We have had so much fun in our first week together and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for our new group of Estes Leaders!
I hope everyone enjoyed these special "first day of school" crafts!  We have another special craft that will be coming home this week to help everyone remember what our first week of school has been like, so please keep an eye out in your student's nightly folders!
A picture like this says a 1,000 words...recess and sunshine make everyone smile!
Miss Jones' special box of 2017 edition crayons, themed off of the book, "The Crayon Box that Talked"
 These thoughtful little writers did not want their crayons to run away after reading "The Day the Crayons Ran Away" so we wrote letters to our favorite colors pursuing them to stay with us!
 Recess Fun!
I can already tell how amazing this school year is going to be for my group of fantastic Leaders!  I am so proud of them!
 Math Workshop Fun with our Friends!

I am so excited about this year and all the fabulous things we have planed!  Please keep an eye out for updates on twitter and here of events our class has going on!  Thank you so much for being a huge part of our classroom community, we are so lucky to have to you with us on this journey though Kindergarten! 

No comments:

Post a Comment