Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Newsletters and Conferences

Just a reminder that our Monthly newsletters can be accessed here: Online Smore Newsletter  
I'll be sending it out via email monthly, so check your spam if you did not receive September's Newsletter last week!  If you do not have an email and would still like to have access to the newsletter just contact me and let me know and I'll print it out to send home with your child in their binder! 
Parent/Teacher Beginning of the Year Conferences
I sent a sign-up sheet home yesterday in everyone's binders for Parents to sign up for Beginning of the Year Conferences!  Please number your choices 1-3 (one being the most desired time) and I will try my hardest to work around your schedule!  Thank you for the quick responses I received back today, you should have a conference reminder sheet in your student's binder with the time and day I have scheduled for you from your top choices!  I can't wait to talk to each and everyone of you and to tell you about all the exciting things we have going on in our room that the students have been working on! 

2 comments: