Thursday, April 2, 2015

Egg-citing Egg Hunt

We had so much fun Friday celebrating Spring with an Egg-citing Egg Hunt!  
All my little Bunnies had so much fun hunting for their eggs!
My Silly Bunnies waiting patiently to start their hunt! 
My Little Bunnies working hard looking for eggs!  
 Looking and searching everywhere!
 We almost didn't beat the rain, but luckily with the help of all the amazing Parents and Grandparents, we made it!
 My Little Bunnies also did an amazing job sorting and graphing their eggs after we finished the hunt!
  Everyone working hard to sort and graph their Eggs from our Egg Hunt!
 Then we celebrated with some yummy spring snacks!
Thank you so much to all the Parents and Grandparents who came to help and celebrate with us!  We had so much fun!  
I love my Silly Bunnies! 
I hope everyone is having a safe and fun Spring Break!  I can't wait to see everyone back at school on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment