Thursday, February 27, 2014

Oh, the Places Miss Jones' Class Will Go!





 Wednesday we worked with one of my absolute favorites of all Dr. Seuss' books, "Oh, The Places You'll Go!  The kids loved the bright pictures!  My first year teaching I started a classroom book themed off of this book called, "Oh, The Places Miss Jones' Class Will Go" and every year each class adds to the book!  The students picked great places they would like to go, but most of them said they would like to go to Disney World!!!  I would have to agree with them, I would love to go to Disney too!!
This is the cover of our Class Book!
 The Park to play!
 Disney World
 Ride a motorcycle in a race!!!
 Go inside a video game!
 Lego Land to build legos!
I loved how creative the students were when thinking of places they want to go!  They are really enjoying Dr. Seuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment