Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Graduation

I am so proud of my amazing students and all that they accomplished this year!  I know each and everyone of you will do amazing in First Grade next year!  I will miss you all!  
 My little Graduates goofing off after Graduation!
I used a Directed Drawing to add a special touch to their end of year gifts that I absolutely love! I will miss all of my sweet students but am excited to see what next year will bring each of us!  See you in August!
Love, Miss Jones

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Miss Jones! Have an amazing summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Miss Jones! Have an amazing summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the posts last year! I wanted to print the final class picture for Oscar. Is there any way you can mail me a higher pixel count than I could get off the computer? Thanks, Oscar's Grandmother (barbhoney@gmail.com if this is possible)

    ReplyDelete