Monday, March 28, 2016

Egg-citing Egg Hunt

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring Break!  I wanted to share some pictures of my cute little bunnies from their Egg Hunt that we had on the last day before Spring Break!  We had so much fun, thank you to everyone for sending in eggs and treats to help make this day such a fun and special day for our students!  Y'all are truly the best, and I couldn't have done it without y'all!
 Eggs were EVERYWHERE!!!
 Ready, Set, Go!!!
 Hunting for every last egg out there!

 No egg was left behind by my Little Egg-Hunters!
 Very happy to have her bag all full with treats!
 The boy's bags had little bowties
 And the girls' bags had bows!
 After the big hunt, we enjoyed some very yummy cupcakes and ice cream!!!  There is probably no better way to start spring break then with cupcakes and ice cream!
  Everyone seemed to really enjoy the day!
 ...and the yummy treats!
I hope everyone has a safe and fun Spring Break!  I can't wait to hear all about everyone's exciting breaks when we get back next week!

1 comment: