Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine's Day Reminders...



This Friday, February 12th at 1:15, we are going to have our Valentine’s Day celebration and exchange valentines with all of our friends.  I am asking you to send in one valentine for each child in our classroom.  We have 19 students this year and I have been looking around town and spotted some nice valentines at the Dollar Tree and Walmart.  However, if you are unable to send in valentines for your student to exchange, please do not worry.  Just let me know ahead of time so I can let them make them at school.  Thank you for all you do for our students, I really appreciate all you do to help us out!
Girls
Sally
Reese
Layla
Veronica
Krysta
De’Niya
Corinne
Tyana
Sydney
Gracie
Sophie

Boys
Oscar
Grady
Jaelin
Holden
Wilson
Lucian
Nicholas
Aiden
 


No comments:

Post a Comment