Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween in Room 150


 It's days like Friday that make me so thankful for my job and the amazing students I get teach every week!
 We had a blast wrapping up our pumpkin unit with one of my favorite books, "Spookley the Square Pumpkin" and then making a class graph about which shape pumpkin we would be!  After making a class graph we did a quick writing assessment and everyone did an awesome job!
 I love how creative everyone got on this assignment!  I am so proud of my little shape loving Kinders!
 We also made Pete the Cat Puppets, one of our favorite book characters!
 I love how cute they turned out!
 We finished our day with a fun Halloween party thanks to the most amazing parents I could ever ask for!
 A couple details from our class party!
 We made the most adorable spider hats to wear during our celebration!

 We really had such a fun day, I can not say thank you enough to everyone who volunteered to make our day so special!  I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!




1 comment: