Monday, October 12, 2015

Aaaarrgghh! Spider!!!!

Last week we read a funny little book called "Aaaarrgghh!  Spider!" by Lydia Monks about a little boy that is trying to decide if a spider would make a good pet.  We had so much fun talking about why a spider would/would not make a good pet!  We graphed our opinions and then wrote our reasons why along with making the most adorable creepy crawlers craft, ever!  
 Sorry, Parents...there are a few of our little writers that would like to have a spider for a pet!
 Our Venn Diagram of why a Spider would make a good pet from reasons from the book.
 Putting our creepy crawlers together!
Our new bulletin board is beyond adorable and I am so proud of my little writers and all their hard work with this assignment!

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoy this blog, and thank you for taking the time to post. I'm far away from Oscar, but I love love seeing what he is doing and being able to see his classroom.

    ReplyDelete