Monday, June 29, 2015

Good Luck in 1st Grade!

I know I am very late posting this adorable picture of my now graduated Kindergartners, but as soon as we got out of school (like the night of our last teacher workday) I got on an airplane and headed to London and Scotland for 10 days!  So, please forgive me for the late post, but I am too proud of this amazing group of kids not to post their last class picture together as Kindergartners!
 I am so thankful for my silly little monsters and how amazing they were this year!  Thanks to them and my WONDERFUL group of parent volunteers, this has by far been my favorite and best year teaching Kindergarten in all of the 6 years that I've taught!  Thank you so much for making my first year at Claxton to absolute best year, I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!
My handsome boys ready to take the stage to graduate!

I hope everything is having a safe and happy summer!  I can't wait to see everyone back at Claxton in August!  
P.S.  I will be teaching Kindergarten Jumpstart there this summer, everyday until 12:30 if anyone wants to stop by for a hug and to just say hey!  

No comments:

Post a Comment