Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy 111th Birthday, Dr. Seuss

Tomorrow would have been Dr. Seuss' 111th Birthday.  He is one of our favorite authors in Miss Jones' Class so we are going to celebrate his life and his work by focusing on a different book of his each day of this coming week!  We started on Friday so we would be ahead of the game tomorrow on his actual birthday! 
We read "The Lorax" on Friday and did the most adorable writing activity about how we can help keep the Earth clean!  I am so proud of my students' answers and I think The Lorax would be, too!
 Our March Bulletin board, which is Seuss-Themed
 I love the responses my little loves came up with for how to help our Earth!



 I went in this afternoon to get our classroom ready for the Suess-tacktacle celebration tomorrow!  I love seeing their surprised faces when they come in and I've decorated the classroom a little different!  It's going to be a GREAT way to start off our Seuss Week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment