Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Happy Week Number 2 in Miss Jones' Class

We are on our second week of school and my awesome students make it feel like they're on their second month!  They are doing so great and I can't say enough how lucky I feel to be their teacher this year!  They have all adapted so well to classroom procedures and rules as well as school procedures and rules!  I can already tell it's going to be an amazing year in room 150!
 Yesterday we started our first day of Literacy Center Rotations and my little wise owls did outstanding!  I am beyond proud of them!!!
 The girls were working hard on making an Emergent Reader to one of our favorite books, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear!"
 Matching Upper Case and Lower Case letters on our Interactive Whiteboard!
 Free Choice in the Library is always one of my Kinderkids' favorite centers!
 
 In writing we have been focusing on making detailed pictures.  Our pictures must have at least 5 colors in them and 5 details!  I must say, for it only being their second week of school, they are really doing well with this!
 Practicing letter formation on the Ipad Mini
 Recess Fun!!!
 
 
 Recess is one of our favorite times of the day!  It allows the students to really interact with each other and form those social bonds that are so important for their development! 
 Making new friends at a new school is one of the neatest parts about being in Kindergarten!
I can hardly believe it's already Wednesday, I hope everyone have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment