Monday, August 25, 2014

Intoducing...Miss Jones' 2014-2015 Kindergarten Class

Miss Jones' 2014-2015 Kindergarteners!
I am so excited about this amazing group of Kindergarteners!  I just know we are going to have an amazing year!  
 Last week when everyone came for a day of staggered entry I did a read aloud with the book "The Crayon Box That Talked" by Shane DeRolf to talk about how we are all different but that it takes all of us to make up our classroom and how each one of us is important to make our picture complete!  The kids did an awesome job making connections to real life situations with this book!  We did an activity where the students colored their own crayon to be a part of our classroom crayon box!  It turned out AWESOME!
 Our new classroom bulletin board
Also, keep an eye out for a special little project we made today!  I will be sending them home tomorrow (Tuesday) because some of them were still a little wet at the end of the day today!
 
 
I hope everyone had as much fun today as I did!  I can't wait to see everyone's smiling faces back at school tomorrow!  Happy First Day of School!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment